AYONDO SOCIAL TRADING
- Not all people have computers.
- Not all people have access to the internet.
- Not all people have the knowledge or skill to trade.
- Not all people have the time to trade.
Fortunately we have a solution for people like this.
It is called social trading / autotrading accounts.
Concept of Social Trading:
Social Trading – Semi-professional traders and Professional traders will trade your money for you.
- The results of the traders are published on a website where you can study it and select the best traders according to their performance.
- You can get a clear idea of how they did in the past, but remember that past performance is not a guarantee for success in the future.
- You must then decide how much money do you want to make available to each of the traders that you have selected.
- Your account will now be linked to these traders.
- Every time one of them activates a trade, a trade will be activated on your account with the money you made available to that trader.
- The Overall Results that you will get depends upon the success of the traders that you selected.
- Therefore no guarantees can be given as to the income that they are going to generate.
- Some are doing very well with the trading.
- You may remove a trader who is not doing well from your account at any time and replace him with a better performing trader.
Ayondo’s Next Generation Social Trading technology lets you follow and copy the actions of expert ‘Top Traders’ automatically. Build your own unique portfolio of up to 5 Top Traders in just a few clicks.
It is easy to become a follower:
With Ayondo you can get the best traders on your account within a few minutes. Analyse your chosen traders, watch their live trades, and then let your trader portfolio run on your account - for free!
How to become a Top Trader
Apply for a Demo / Live Trading Account:
PS: If ever you realize that you need quality training in order to understand the markets better and to trade better, contact me for your training!
If you are having trouble signing up or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk Disclosure: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
The products and services discussed on this webpage are not solicited to S.A. customers.
|Copyright 2015, FOREX MASTERS|