eToro Social Trading
There's something Big happening in the world of Forex:
1. Easy explanation of the concept of Social Trading:
2. CopyTrader - Harness the Wisdom of the Crowd
If you think that two heads are better than one,
how about 5 million heads thinking together
Conquer the markets by copying the top performing traders
on the eToro social investment network.
Copy our best, trade like our best
Over 3 million traders to choose from.
Follow and interact with other traders.
Copy multiple traders to diversify your portfolio.
Explaining the Open Book System
Explaining the New Web Trader
You can get more info at fxaccount-etoro.htm
You should seriously consider it to open an account at eToro.
If not interested in the Special Promotion,
click here to apply for your
Please keep the following rules in mind:
1. There is always risk involved with any kind or trading, no matter what anybody may say or promise.
2. Even though some of the traders have done exceptionally well in the past, it is no guarantee that they may be able to repeat the same kind of performance in the future.
3. Therefore do not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.
4. If you decide to make use of the trading skills of other traders by using the Copy Trader facility offered by eToro, do not go overboard!
Carefully select the traders you intend to copy and study their results.
5. First test the traders you picked on a demo trading account to see how well they trade and what is the risk involved in their style of trading. If you decide you do not like a certain trader's style, remove this trader from your list and pick another one.
6. Only when happy with the results over a period of time can you start copying the traders on your live account.
7. Allocate only a small amount of money (% of your account) to any one trader. Rather divide the amount you want to allocate between several successful traders. This way you spread the risk. It is unlikely that all of them will have losing trades at the same time.
8. Monitor the results of your trading account on a regular base. If you notice that any of the traders are not performing well, replace this trader with another one which may perform better.
If you can suggest additional rules for making the best of this type of trading, please send it to me and I will publish it here. This way you will help other people to succeed as well.
I wish you all of the best with your eToro trading!
PS: If ever you realize that you need quality training in order to understand the markets better and to trade better, do no hesitate to contact me for your training!
After opening a demo account it is easy to deposit money to start trading with a live account.
If you are having trouble signing up or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Risk Disclosure: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
The products and services discussed on this webpage are not solicited to S.A. customers.
|Copyright 2013, FOREX MASTERS|