Social trading is the newest, most exciting and most rewarding way for you to get access to the financial markets.
It enables you
to use the skill of successful traders all over the world
to make money for you
and it will not cost you even one cent extra!
Maybe you are on the lookout for an opportunity to make an extra income, but there are a few problems:
You want to be in control of the situation.
If this is your situation, then it is time to take a serious look at social trading.
Social trading enables you
to make money
even when you are not in front of your computer!
How does it work?
1. You will open a trading account in your name at a reputable forex brokerage with a social trading facility and deposit money into your personal trading account.
2. The forex company will allow successful traders to register with them as social traders in order to be able to trade on behalf of other clients. This will enable them (social traders) to earn an extra income in the form of commission on trades done.
3. The Forex company will now publish the day to day results of these traders on it's website where members of the public (you) can see the results.
4. Only when you are happy with the performance of the traders that you have selected, will you link your account to these traders in order to copy (duplicate) the trades they do on your account.
5. Every time one of them activates a trade, a trade will be activated on your account with the money you made available to that trader.
6. If a trader stops to perform well, you may remove him / her any time from your account, and replace him / her with a better performing trader.
7. You will take full responsibility for the outcome of the trading. In case of losses, you cannot make a claim against any of the traders, or against the forex company.
8. The overall results that you will get will depend upon the success of the traders that you selected. Therefore no guarantee can be given as to the profit that they are going to generate.
9. You may withdraw money from the account at any time, but it is adviseable to wait till there are no active trades before you submit a request to withdraw money. A sudden withdrawal may affect the money management of the traders in a negative way.
10. You may close your account at any time and withdraw all your money with profits.
You will find more detailed information on the following pages.
You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions or need more information.
Complete the form below if you need more information.
PS: If ever you realize that you need quality training in order to understand the markets better and to trade better, contact me for your training!
If you are having trouble signing up or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Risk Disclosure: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Recommended to South African and International Traders.
|Copyright 2013, FOREX MASTERS|